Here's another example of how photographs and text can join hands to communicate mood and information, speedily simply and beautifully.
1. I photographed the River Ouse.
2. I reversed the photograph to accommodate the text on the right- hand side of the fact sheet.
3. I cropped the photo so that the light ripple will be nice and big in the frame.
4. I used Hue/Saturation in Photoshop to make a vibrant, healthy aqua colour.
5. I added text and a contrasting colour banner.
The water suggests movement, freshness and light, helpful in a health fact sheet.
As always, the photograph does much of the job in setting the mood for the fact sheet, and the text provides the information.